"ON AIR"

In this blog I´m not trying to give more information about things related to the internet, his governance, his tools...etc, since I know there are thousands of people who already have written about it. In this blog, I just would like to give my point of view about the development and changes that our society has experienced with the arrival of new technolgies and relate it to other other topics (music, news, movies...).

miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

Welcome to the beggining...

I don´t really know the future aim of this blog yet and that´s why I´m calling it "Words on the air"...:

Blogs, as many songs, poetry or novels are created by words. Words that many times are abandoned or fogotten because of the lack of time, tiredness or just because they don´t fulfill us anymore...And they become part of all that rubbish that we keep forever in our attics or, in the case of blogs, it turns to be part of all that rubbish lost in the net.

For the moment this blog is going to talk about communication and citizenship in the net for at least one week...

What will come later? Will it continue treating the same topics? Or will it become part of all that rubbish that circulates around the net?

Who knows?.....







.

2 comentarios:

  1. Come on, don't say that... "Words are taken away by the wind", it's true, as the song goes... but they are never rubbish. Words are just words. They all have their own value. You just need to give them a value. You'll find a way to do it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeah..maybe I´m exaggerating but talking about my last experiences with blogs (and with music and poetry too) it always happens the same. I write for a period of time (sometimes short other times longer) but I always abandone it... Well, maybe they still have value but anyways, even I forget that they are there.

    ResponderEliminar